Wednesday, March 30, 2016

FREE reciprocal link exchange - page rank 3 - ETSY Bloggers and Store Owners - Best Banner Exchanges - by Kathys Animal Figurines


This is a page rank 3 google blog.  I have a FREE reciprocal link exchange on 4 pages.  Reciprocal means that you have to link back to me, of course, on your blog or website.

I prefer Etsy Stores and other stores that sell collectibles, home decor, garden supplies, vintage toys, games, animal sites, antique stores, you name it.

We don't accept stores with "Made in China" items.  We want good "old fashioned" stuff!

Just post my link information on your site, and then send me your Site Name, Summary, and website or blog link.  That's it.  I'm on my blog every single day, so you won't be waiting weeks for an answer.  I usually reply on the same day.

And if you are looking for banner exchanges I can recommend the following that specialize in small business without any paid advertisers in the rotation (they don't advertise for you).  That stinks!

These are the best banner exchanges for the small to medium sized seller:




These are displayed on the side and bottom of all my pages,

Hope to hear from you!

etsy.com/shop/kathyanimalfigurines

No comments:

Post a Comment