Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bargain Express on Ecrater Marketplace




I came across a really nice store this weekend named "BARGAIN EXPRESS" located on the eCrater Marketplace. 

The following is an excerpt from their about us page:

I love resale shops, estate and yard sales, and flea markets - any where I can find a bargain! I get things from family, friends, and fellow resale junkies that don't want to take time to sell/list anymore. If I don't have what you're looking for this time, check back in a few days or e-mail me your request (could be I have it but it's not listed yet).


Here's one of my favorite collectibles items: 

Vintage May O'Naise Jar DeForest of California Hand Painted 1957

Oh so cute May O'Naise jar with adorable face, bright blue eyes, blond hair, pink cheeks and green hat! From DeForest of California, it is hand painted and marked 1957. There is a little slot on the top of the bowl for a spoon. I found no cracks and only one tiny chip on the hat and no cracks or chips on the bowl. There is crazing on both pieces (I believe you can see that in the pictures) and there is some shelf wear on the bottom of the bowl. This is a fabulous collector's piece as this company is no longer in business. It stands approximately 3 3/4" tall and is about 3 3/4" wide at the widest part of the face.

Bargain Express sells items in the following categories:  Auto, Collectibles and Glass, Crafts, Holiday and Seasonal, Home and Garden, Jewelry, Men and BoysMovies, Music and Books, Toys and Games, and Women and Girls.

You can contact Bargain Express here:  Ask Seller a Question

Have fun shopping!


Kathys Animal Figurines on Etsy
.

No comments:

Post a Comment